by Buleah Remedios
· 1 lb Bell peppers
· 2 Onions
· 2 tsp cumin seeds
· 1 tbsp coriander seeds
· 4 red chilies
· 2 inch fresh ginger or 1 tbsp. ground ginger
· 4-5 cloves of garlic or 1 tbsp. ground garlic
· Soak large marble size tamarind in 1/2 cup water
1. Grind all the above in vinegar (except peppers, onions and tamarind).
2. Heat oil and fry 2 chopped onions till light brown.
3. Add ground spices and fry for a couple of minutes.
4. Add the peppers and cook a little.
5. Lastly add tamarind juice and 3 tsp sugar and salt to taste.
6. Cook on low flame till peppers are quite soft.
7. This is a dry dish.
Bon appetit .. GiGi
v Having truth decay? Brush up on your Bible!
v Exercise daily. Walk with the Lord!
v If God is your Co-pilot - Swap seats!
v Don't put a question mark where God put a period.
v Do your best and then sleep in peace. God is Awake.
v A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
v God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage.
v Man's way leads to a hopeless end! God's way leads to an endless hope!
v Are you wrinkled with burden? Come on into Church for a faith lift!
The Goan Association of New Jersey Inc., expresses its deep gratitude to the following, who so generously donated toward prizes for the 10th Annual Holiday Ball:
A Well Wisher
Akbar Restaurant (4 Prizes)
Al Shah of Allegra Print & Imaging
Clifford Pires of Revlon
Dianne & Chris Nunes
Edna & Tony Barros
Felix Menezes of AXA Advisors
Godfrey Gomes of Miro Chem
Rajan Vaz of Software Galleria (2 Prizes)
Suzette & Dr. Neville Mascarenhas (4 Prizes)
Teresa & Jude Cordeiro
Wilma & Bambino Martins
We WELCOME new members while encouraging existing members to renew their membership (if due).
Revised Membership Fees for a Calendar Year, effective January 2002, are as follows:
1 Year No longer applicable
2 Years $30
5 Years $70
The new form is available at our website: